One day, I set fire to everything I thought I was.
The 5 steps in the Journey of you becoming your own Phoenix are in this exact order:
1. The Fire: One day I set fire to everything I thought I was. I burned all of my masks to put on my soul.
2. Awaken: I see now that the path isn't onward or upward, it is inward.
3. Surrender: It is no longer about gathering things, as much as letting them go. And the only thing more to aspire to, is the truth of who I really am.
4. Rise: I used to run from things and now, like a thousand jet planes shooting into the sky, I rise from them.
5. Phoenix: With these wild wings and a heart on fire, I am the heroine of my own legend. I soar high in the sky as I breathe. I am the fire.
The Fire is handmade using a single Jasper round gemstone bead (25mm), red jasper frosted gemstone beads (8mm), two prayer beads and brass African trade beads. The prayer beads are hand carved and may vary from gold and black to turquoise/red and black. The charm is stainless steel.
Jasper is a stone of physical strength and energy. Red jasper slowly and steadily increases the amount of chi or life force in one's aura. It is a stone of health and passion and brings the courage to face unpleasant tasks and to rectify unjust situations. The element of red jasper is fire. The crescent charm is designed to symbolize a bird spreading its wings. The word crescent comes from the latin word crescere which means "to grow".
Order the complete Phoenix collection