The Fire Armor
One day, I set fire to everything I thought I was.
I burned all of my masks, to put on my soul.
The 5 steps in the Journey of you becoming your own Phoenix are in this exact order:
1. The Fire: One day I set fire to everything I thought I was. I burned all of my masks to put on my soul.
2. Awaken: I see now that the path isn't onward or upward, it is inward.
3. Surrender: It is no longer about gathering things, as much as letting them go. And the only thing more to aspire to, is the truth of who I really am.
4. Rise: I used to run from things and now, like a thousand jet planes shooting into the sky, I rise from them.
5. Phoenix: With these wild wings and a heart on fire, I am the heroine of my own legend. I soar high in the sky as I breathe. I am the fire.
Definitions created by Ashley Johns, inspired by the Legend of the Phoenix
The Fire Armor is made using a single Jasper round Gemstone Bead (25mm), red jasper frosted gemstone beads (8mm), two prayer beads and brass African Trade beads. The prayer beads are hand carved and may vary from gold and black to turquoise/red and black. The Phoenix Collection charms are now thicker than any other charm, a goal of mine for the past year! You will receive a cardstock thickness intention card with your The Fire Armor.
Magic worth knowing: Jasper is a stone of physical strength and energy. Red jasper slowly and steadily increases the amount of chi or life force in one's aura. It is a stone of health and passion and brings the courage to face unpleasant tasks and to rectify unjust situations. The element of red jasper is fire. When I design the Armor, I do not design it based on what stone symbolizes the intention, I design it from my heart and when I find the meaning after the design is finalized, it's absolutely magic how it almost is a high five from the universe that following our gut never leads us astray.
Get the entire Phoenix Collection here.
Please be mindful while wearing your Armor as it is handmade and stones and beads can break. Because many of the beads are hand dyed and created using natural materials, to prevent wear, do not sweat in your armor or wear them in water. All Armor is double stranded with a high quality, flexible chording and quadruple knotted.
Fierce Forward does not offer returns or exchanges. Fierce Forward is not responsible for broken, snagged, stretched or cracked armor, which can occur if dropped, pulled, caught on or banged. We believe in the quality of our product and if you treat your armor kindly and mindfully, it will have a long life!