The Fire Armor
One day, I set fire to everything I thought I was.
The 5 steps in the Journey of you becoming your own Phoenix are in this exact order:
1. The Fire: One day I set fire to everything I thought I was. I burned all of my masks to put on my soul.
2. Awaken: I see now that the path isn't onward or upward, it is inward.
3. Surrender: It is no longer about gathering things, as much as letting them go. And the only thing more to aspire to, is the truth of who I really am.
4. Rise: I used to run from things and now, like a thousand jet planes shooting into the sky, I rise from them.
5. Phoenix: With these wild wings and a heart on fire, I am the heroine of my own legend. I soar high in the sky as I breathe. I am the fire.
Definitions created by Ashley Johns, inspired by the Legend of the Phoenix
The Fire Armor is handmade with double stranded elastic cording and uses a single Jasper round gemstone bead (25mm), red jasper frosted gemstone beads (8mm), two prayer beads and brass African trade beads. The prayer beads are hand carved and may vary from gold and black to turquoise/red and black. The charm is stainless steel.
Magic worth knowing: Jasper is a stone of physical strength and energy. Red jasper slowly and steadily increases the amount of chi or life force in one's aura. It is a stone of health and passion and brings the courage to face unpleasant tasks and to rectify unjust situations. The element of red jasper is fire. When I design the armor, I do not design it based on what stone symbolizes the intention, I design it from my heart and when I find the meaning after the design is finalized, it's absolutely magic how it almost is a high five from the universe that following our gut never leads us astray.
Get the entire Phoenix collection here.
Your armor is sent out within 7 business days from the day you order. This does not include transit time. All orders are shipped USPS first class mail and you will be able to track the shipment online. International orders cannot be tracked. Shipping, return policies, caring for your armor and other information can be found here.
For wholesale inquiries please email: email@example.com