I see now that the path isn't onward or upward.
It is inward.
The 5 steps in the Journey of you becoming your own Phoenix are in this exact order:
1. The Fire: One day I set fire to everything I thought I was. I burned all of my masks to put on my soul.
2. Awaken: I see now that the path isn't onward or upward, it is inward.
3. Surrender: It is no longer about gathering things, as much as letting them go. And the only thing more to aspire to, is the truth of who I really am.
4. Rise: I used to run from things and now, like a thousand jet planes shooting into the sky, I rise from them.
5. Phoenix: With these wild wings and a heart on fire, I am the heroine of my own legend. I soar high in the sky as I breathe. I am the fire.
Definitions created by Ashley Johns, inspired by the Legend of the Phoenix
Awaken Armor is made using light purple glass fluted beads (10mm), two brass disc African Trade beads and a single hand carved African Trade emblem. The Phoenix Collection charms are now thicker than any other charm, a goal of mine for the past year! You will receive a cardstock thickness intention card with your The Fire Armor.
Magic worth knowing: The color purple is very rare in nature although, it is the most powerful visible wavelength of electromagnetic energy. In many cultures, purple is the color of mourning or death. Just as the Phoenix had to burn her masks to put on her soul, the awakening was both a mourning or a "shedding" and a movement into surrendering for the Phoenix. A very important step in the journey of the Phoenix. She sees when she awakens that even though she burned, she is more alive than ever as she awakens to her soul.
Get the entire Phoenix Collection here.
Please be mindful while wearing your Armor as it is handmade and stones and beads can break. Because many of the beads are hand dyed and created using natural materials, to prevent wear, do not sweat in your armor or wear them in water. All Armor is double stranded with a high quality, flexible chording and quadruple knotted.
Fierce Forward does not offer returns or exchanges. Fierce Forward is not responsible for broken, snagged, stretched or cracked armor, which can occur if dropped, pulled, caught on or banged. We believe in the quality of our product and if you treat your armor kindly and mindfully, it will have a long life!